We had them cut on my "Bad Day" from last week and I am just now posting. We went to Cool Cuts for Kids and Maya so excited when she looked inside from the window. She saw the Dora video on and the little cars the kids get to sit in. Excitement quickly turned into crying once the apron went on and they spraying water on her hair. I had to hold her head so luckily the whole thing only lasted a couple of minutes. I wasn't ready to cut the rest of her hair, but now she kind of looks funny so I think we need to go back and get the rest trimmed. I am just so scared to have it trimmed! It took SO long to get it this length, you know? Anyway, here are the pictures.
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment