Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is going on!!

Maya, you are going to read this one day and get totally embarrassed, but it has to be done! Warning, this one is gross.

Maya had another incident during her bath tonight. I think this is the 4th or 5th time in the past 6 weeks. She was with my mom this time at least and gave me break from sanitizing everything. But just a few days ago, she went and it was a total shocker to me. Let's just say I didn't find out until I was using her washcloth. To make things worse, she's been trying to drink her bath water lately. I saw her putting her hands up to her mouth and shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I immediately pushed her hand out of the way and took her out of the tub (into the main tub). She was so upset with me because I booted her tubtime and said No to her. She was so hurt. I guess she didn't realize what she had done in the tub - how could she not have! We just hope this doesn't become a habit otherwise we'll have to start putting a trash bag over her tub!

No comments: