Maya started blowing kisses to everyone. She used to put her fist up to her mouth and that was the kiss, but now she is giving them out too. She was probably doing this and we just didn't know, but Maya is signing the word for "more". It is so much fun to see that. Charlie and I didn't teach her that, so we can thank her new nanny, Megan. Its definitely time for us to learn more sign language since she is obviously catching on quicker than we are! She is eating and drinking ALOT this week. I think she has increased her appetite two fold! For some unknown reason :-), she is really liking her dad this week, too. She cries when he leaves the room. I don't recall her doing that me anytime recently. She gets sad in the morning when she sees him getting ready for work cause she knows daddy is leaving for the day. And last but not least, the newest and cutest thing this week was Maya hugging her little teddy bear. I was wondering when she would get interested in stuffed animals. She cuddles it and kisses it and even pats it on the back. Too cute!
1 comment:
I like your "for some unknown reason" in relation to liking Charlie, nice Momma! Now that busy season is over K has started warming up to Dad again and it's nice to have him know what it feels like to have the crying and hysterics when he leaves the room. I didn't want to have that all to myself!
Post a Comment