Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First night alone with dad and a new addition to the Mistry clan

Maya had her first night alone with her dad on Sunday night. I went to Austin to help take care of the kids while my brother and Krista went to the hospital to have their 4th child. Maya seemed to do fine at first and went right to sleep for Charlie. But by morning, she had woken up 3 times! Of course now Charlie is not so keen on me taking anymore overnight trips!

Meanwhile in Austin, Krista did wonderfully as she always does during labor. Introducing my newest nephew, Kavin Sandeep Mistry. He is 8 lbs and 20 in with black hair. He was born at 4 pm. I can't tell yet who he looks like but I'm sure we will be able to tell by this weekend when we go to Austin again.


I ended up staying one more night in Austin and this time Maya stayed with her grandma. It was just easier anyway since she was going there in the morning and she had both Hailey and Madi there to play with.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Very exciting, please tell your bro and Krista congrats! 4 kids, I don't know how she does it!