I am also SO GLAD that you guys started this blog. I am all caught up now and I really appreciate you making the effort to keep us all up to date. This will allow us to channel our prayers and thoughts for Maya.
Maya is so precious - I love all her hair now and her facial expressions!
3 comments:
Such a precious girl! Looks like she has lots of hair now, it's been too long since we've seen you guys! So glad you started this blog.
I am so glad you started this! I am officially caught up! Love the precious pic of Maya - she looks so different from the last time I saw her!
I am also SO GLAD that you guys started this blog. I am all caught up now and I really appreciate you making the effort to keep us all up to date. This will allow us to channel our prayers and thoughts for Maya.
Maya is so precious - I love all her hair now and her facial expressions!
Post a Comment