I just had to enter Maya into one of those mall pageants today. It was run by Sunburst. We got her in a cute little pink dress (and no, no make-up!) and got to show her off in front of about 100 mall guests. Even though it was obvious to us that Maya should have swept the other contestants :), Maya did win Best Smile. She was also a "finalist" to go to the state pageant, but we will not be going. It was fun to do it once and a little nerve racking, but not for us and not for Maya!
Maybe this pic doesn't show her Best Smile, but at least we can all enjoy her 1st medal!


2 comments:
She does indeed have a beautiful smile, glad to know those judges could see it! Way to go Maya!
What a sweet baby! I have never seen such an adorable smile like Maya's...and I have 7 nieces and nephews. She makes me want to smile!
Post a Comment