Some pictures of
the two together over the last 6-9 months. Also a great time for me to compare the two. I guess I
can’t blame this on gender, but I cannot say enough about how different boys and girls are. Maya can’t stand being
outside with bugs around her. Kaden looks at them and tries chasing them. Maya
can’t stand being dirty and asks us to wipe her hands even with the smallest of
crumbs. Kaden gets food in his hair, often its all over his body, dirt around
mouth, etc etc. Maya is a cuddlebug and wants you to sleep with her or hug her
all the time. Kaden won’t even think about sleeping if anyone is in the room
with him. Maya is very delicate with her toys and remembers what toys all the
little pieces go to. Kaden, well, he takes all those little pieces and
disperses them around the house, trash, my sink, and then Maya cries about
where all the pieces went. They do have so much fun together though and I can tell they miss each other when apart.
The funnies
11 years ago


1 comment:
Adorable pics! We have a little green monster that makes appearances once in a while but so far R & A are the same. Love it!
Post a Comment