Thursday, May 3, 2012

Maya In the News

Maya has been on the news twice in three weeks and seen on every MDA Fill-the-Boot sticker around Houston. It has given us the opportunity to share Maya's story and promote awareness. We are happy that Maya was able to participate.

Fill-the-Boot sticker:


NBC - Channel 2 promoting MDA's Fill-the-Boot:
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Fill-The-Boot/-/1735978/10774568/-/y9497a/-/index.html

Fox - Channel 26 promoting SMA awareness/Baby Avery legacy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-uUCXDGxg&feature=g-upl

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I finally watched the clip with your interview Sapna. I have tears in my eyes for so many reasons but one is just that I'm so proud to be friends with a family that is standing up as such a strong ambassador and leader for others. You guys are amazing. And I'd never guess you were contacted an hour before that interview- you look and sound great! As does Maya :)

Jessica said...

Yay Maya! Such a little beauty, and so glad she's bringing awareness to MDA and SMA.