The whole fam headed to College Station for Aggie Baseball.
This was also Kaden’s first trip to Aggieland and his first A&M game!
On Friday night we had Allyson’s step sister meet us at our
hotel and she watched the kids while Charlie and I went out with Tony and his
new love, Kimberly. I hadn’t gone out in CS since Maya was born so it was nice
to head out. We went to the Chicken, who by the way now serves 3 types of
sangria. We sure have come a long way folks ;-)
Saturday we visited the newly renovated MSC and shopped
around at the bookstore. Maya just HAD to have this A&M gift bag, which she
used as a purse for a good week.
Then we tailgated with the college buds and all the kiddos.
It was kind of hot, so Randy got a pool for the kids.
I finally headed to the baseball game in the 7th inning where Kaden only lasted about 10 minutes at the stadium. Perfect timing in my mind coming at the end of the game!


No comments:
Post a Comment