It’s been a very long 10 weeks, long hours and not much
sleep, but I cannot complain. I love the new job and being able to work these
hours while still being around the kids. Mostly I have been upstairs working in
our study, but I come down to make lunch, then dinner, then tuck the kids in
for bed. And then there are all the appointments during the week and at the
house for Maya. But I couldn’t do it without our great support system! Gayla
has been taking Maya to therapy twice a week so that I only have to go once a
week. And we have a babysitter during the day and in the evenings to watch the
kids. Charlie has even gone grocery shopping all tax season (woohoo)! I can’t
say enough about how neat it is to be able to work at home and still keep up
with all the things the kids are doing, Maya’s health and nutrition! The summer
will be so much fun and I will be home to swim with the kids – finally! This
was the view from my “office” for the last week of tax season (the focus being on the kids, not the babysitter guys)!
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment