Maya had a great time with her grandparents and the other
kids. I had a nice little getaway myself and even got to hit the gym, the
Jacuzzi, and stay out late with no worries J.
Thanks to Charlie to staying at home with Kaden so we could go and have a
relaxing time!
p.s. I started reading Hunger Games on the flight to LA. It
was SO good that I finished it by the time we got on the plane back to Houston.
Amazing for me considering I haven’t read a book in like 3 years and had a
family wedding with a million events to attend. It was so bad that one day I
stayed in the hotel and skipped events just to read. Wow. But it was also
naptime for Maya so great excuse – right? Then when we got home (at midnight) I
stayed up and started book 2 and finished that in a week. Also amazing
considering I was working 50 hours a week. What a great series!! I was a tad
bit disappointed in the movie and heard Book 3 was a little disappointing so
haven’t had the urge to start that yet.
See all the pictures here.
See all the pictures here.
| My Tattoo lasted for a week! |


No comments:
Post a Comment