This is same scene every
night when Charlie comes home from work and eats his dinner (which is always
way after we have eaten!). Before he learned to climb on the couch, he used to
just do a drive-by and grab green beans, bread, whatever he could get his hands
on. Now he climbs up on the couch and on Charlie’s back and tries to reach over
Charlie to get to his plate! And so every night Charlie asks me whether I fed
his boy that night! I can’t help that he’s hungry all the time! Kaden likes to
take Maya’s food too, but I never usually have time for a picture since I’m too
busy running after him to get it out of his hands. Kaden takes 5 minutes to eat
and Maya takes about 30 min so she doesn’t stand a chance most days. His
favorite swipe is usually cheese, which is also Maya’s favorite snack. Swiper
no swiping!
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment