I saw this article on Yahoo today that was titled "Things babies born in 2011 will never know". I found it interesting enough to list out here. Since Kaden was born at the end of 2010, he would qualify as well! Here goes the list little babies...be sure to ask your parents about these "ancient" items. Ha!
Video tape, travel agents, separation between work and home, books/newspapers/magazines, paper maps, movie rental stores, wired phones, dial-up internet, encyclopedias, forgotten friends (Facebook), film cameras, commerials on TV (DVR), hand-written letters, and my favorite since I am too guilty of this one....talking to one person at a time (texting and talking).
I remember when I went off to college in 1997. I was given an enormo cell phone and was told only for emergency use. It was $1.99 per minute. Funny. I got my first email account in the "computer lab" at A&M. I'm amazaed at how things have changed....
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment