I have made such great progress in the past week. I started maternity leave last Wednesday and just about everything is ready. Washed like a million clothes, burp cloths, bibs, blankets and have his take home outfit (and Maya's) from the hospital. Got the whole set up in the living room. We learned from Maya to put everything in the living room and master bedroom!
Now I can start running errands that never seemed to get done when you are working and get Maya's medical stuff in line again. I've been having such a great time with her lately. Really liking this time to spend with her before it gets crazy around here.


3 comments:
Adorable! I love it!
Looks great! Love the furniture and I can't wait to meet your son!
Love the room and the furniture! Can't wait to see pics of the two of them in the take home outfits!
Post a Comment