Charlie, Maya, Gayla and I all got to see Baby Boy in action this morning at my ultrasound. I hadn't had one since 20 weeks, so we were all very excited to finally see what is going on in there. He is head down with his hands crossed over his face. We could see his lips moving up and down like he was sucking. We were able to confirm my suspicions about his big butt being what was sticking out all the time on the right side of my stomach and on the left side, I was able to find out that it wasn't knuckles protruding out of my belly but feet! His likes to stick his big toe at my belly and it makes the cutest little indention on my stomach. The weight estimate is 7 lb 2 oz. He thinks the baby will be 8 lbs by next week. He did mention that he won't let me go overdue. I guess that means I may not be able to take on a 9 pounder!
Maya was so cute on the way to the appointment. First she said "mommy, baby okay?" and then after I said yes, she asked "is he done yet?" She wanted to show him her toys but I told her she had to wait another week or two.
Profile picture. You can see forehead from right to left, nose, lips, chin.
Picture of his foot.




4 comments:
Cute - all scrunched up in there! I can't wait - so excited for y'all!
So close!! Yay!
Beautiful!! Can't wait to see him!
i can't believe it's so close! so excited to hear about the newest Pringle!
Post a Comment