Charlie gets a gold star for all the work he did while we were gone. He asked me to put together a to-do list for him and he got to all of it plus more! I came home and all the furniture in the baby's room was moved (ready to paint now!), he moved my glider to our bedroom so I can rock the baby downstairs, and all sorts of other little things around the house. We can cross lots off the projects list finally!
The funnies
11 years ago


4 comments:
Yea! What a big girl! And way to go Charlie getting the to do list done...I know that makes a pregnant mama very happy.
Cute! She looks so excited to have a new big girl bed!
I love the bed - it really looks nice converted! Maya looks so big and happy in it! Too cute! I can't wait to see pics of the next nursery!
Charlie is adorable, and looks so proud of her big girl bed!
I am a young adult with CCHS, for which I am trached and on a vent 24/7. I also run a Blog for the support group my mom started for families of kids on vents (including Bipap.) We have a number of SMA families in our group, and you are most welcome to join. Check out our Blog and use the contact form to let me know if you would like to join.
Take care,
Deborah
http://kids-with-vents.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment