Thursday, May 20, 2010

News, news, and more news!

1. I am pregnant!
2. The baby is healthy and (should be) SMA free!
3. It's a BOY!!!

We are due November 15th. More details to come but I finally wanted to get it out of my system. Charlie and I feel very blessed with this great news and very happy to be giving Maya a sibling!

8 comments:

Jim said...

Congrats again! It seems like everyone I know is having a boy this year.

Sarah said...

YAAAAAY! Congrats you guys! I've been thinking of you all the time, so glad to hear the pregnancy is going well and baby boy is doing great!

Jessica said...

I am sooooooo very happy for you! I love having a little boy-they are so sweet to their mamas! I hope your pregnancy is going well-been thinking about you lots lately! :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Yay!! Great news!! I'll have to email you. ;)

Tara & Mark said...

Yay! Congrats! I am soooo excited for you. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were preggers. It seems that the whole SMA community is pregnant right now. Love it!

Allyson said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sapna! I am finally back in Houston but busy studying for boards which I take at the end of August. I hope to finally visit one of these days...I know it has been a long time coming!