My little Maya is really starting to pick up on things. As many of you are encountering with your own toddlers, there are funny things every day. But this particular one had me laughing out loud for several minutes.
I guess I use the phrase "No ma'am" alot around Maya, but I am trying to be polite I guess when I am saying no to her in a stern way. Like when she is coloring her hand and shirt with her marker, I throw out a "No ma'am". Recently she has decided to throw this one back at me. She was in her wheelchair and playing in her playroom. It was time to get in her stander. I was asking her to come to me in the living room. She was just saying "no". So then I went into the playroom and wheeled her into the living room. As I was getting the stander, she starts wheeling away from me, going towards the front door, saying "No, mommy. No ma'am. No ma'am. No ma'am!" Just over and over and wheeling away. You can't help but laugh. There's no discipline in something so funny. Fast forward to the day our kids start playing copy cat and repeat everything we do and say all day long.
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment