This time it is a double ear infection. Yikes, Maya! I am relieved though because I thought the on again off again fevers were turning into pneumonia. Thank goodness it isn't. I was so worried last night. Dr thinks the cold from 2 weeks ago went to eyes last week and ears this week. Now that she is on antibiotics, I hope we can kiss this one goodbye! By the way, I am sure I have mentioned this in earlier posts, but Maya is such a trooper about ear infections. She has NEVER to this day let us on that her fevers were due to ear infections. Usually you get the tugging of the ears (which is a daily event for us) and screaming at night. Nope. We get this happy little thing who wants to sing and dance. Can we complain? Dr said he would be perfectly fine with me getting my own ear infection checker and he would teach me how to use it. I just love Maya's pediatrician. He doesn't mind teaching me stuff like this just so I don't have to bring her into the clinic all the time for false alarms. Next round he is going to teach me how to use the stethescope better. Yes, I actually own one...
4 comments:
Oh no, I hope she starts feeling better very soon and thank goodness it's not pnemonia! Sending Maya get well wishes...
Poor Maya! That has to be painful. These kids are so strong. How are things going?
Poor Maya! Hoping she is all better very soon!!
Hope that Maya is getting better...we're keeping all of you in our prayers.
Post a Comment