Today we were on our way back from therapy and stopped at Walgreens to pick up Maya's medicine. We always use the drive-thru window since it is such a hassle to get in and out of the car seat (in the cold nonetheless). I grabbed the bags and pulled out of the parking lot. Maya, who I thought was so deep into her Dora episode, caught me by surprise when I caught her staring at me and something in my lap. She said something, "fies". I said, "huh". She said "fies, I want it. It took me a few seconds but then I was like "oh, fries!". She said yes. Ha!! She thought the bag full of medicine was french fries! She said "I eat fries". Well, okay, I guess we need to get this girl some fries right now! Now where on earth would she pick that up from I wonder. Its not like we go to a drive thru like everyday (or weekly for that matter) with fast food. Maybe its all those late nights her dad has at the office and brings home Whataburger...
p.s. I know its been forever since we've posted. Maya had back to back colds and I had dental surgery. All of which put me out of sync for about 3 weeks! Plus, good ole tax season has started. Hope to update on Maya's recent fun stuff soon...
The funnies
11 years ago


2 comments:
hilarious. i have been busted many a time trying to sneak fries like that. hope to hear more Maya adventures soon. good luck with tax season - boo!
Oh goodness...that's too cute Sapna! :)
Post a Comment