This year Maya dressed up as a bumblebee. She was so excited about her costume. When I tried it on her the night before Halloween she kept smiling at herself in the mirror and when we took it off, she said “no no” and did her little index finger in the left and right motion. The headband was her favorite part! I felt so bad because we didn’t play up Halloween this year like you should with your kiddos. We didn’t even take her to a Pumpkin Patch! It was just way too busy with the move to even think about extracurriculars, but at least we made it to the trick or treating part! Charlie and I went to the A&M game and left early to get our little bumblebee house to house. We met up with Valerie, James, Madi, James, and Jackson in their subdivision. Maya had a great time going door to door and especially liked it when she was allowed to pick the candy herself. She enjoyed taking all her candy out of her bag and putting it back in the bag. As you may know, Maya doesn’t eat sweets, so it was pretty fun to watch her looking at all the candy, asking us to open it, and as soon as we did, she said “no no”. Oh well, more for me I guess!
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment