We are officially the owners of a new house today! Charlie and I closed this morning and have been busy packing up our house. We have a contract on our current house and should close on November 13th. It only took 2 1/2 weeks for this house to get 2 offers, so we are very happy with the timing of everything. We will be starting a little construction work on the new house tomorrow thru next week and then get it all cleaned up and ready for move in on the 24th. The big stuff goes that day and I am sure we will take the remaining 3 weeks to get out of the current house. We are very excited! We have a pool now (right in time for the winter HA!) so everyone can come over and play!
Another big change this week was my starting back at work. What a great time to start back, too, two days before a deadline. I was immediately busy and already working tonight! Boohoo! I go back to work with mixed emotions but Maya is in great hands with her Gigi (new name for Grandma Gayla). We hired a nanny, too, and she should start next week I hope. Lots of changes over the new few weeks for the Pringle clan!
The funnies
11 years ago


2 comments:
Boo for going back to busy, busy work! Yea for moving to the new house! Can't wait to see it.
Can't wait to see pics of the new house. I heard from Summer that it is awesome! I hope all the constructions goes well and fast. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment