Charlie is KPMG's newest Senior Manager. Great job hun! We are all so proud of you! Now let's prep you for the final step...partner. I know its a long time coming, but I can always hope it will be before the next milestone birthday. Now don't any of you be expecting this title for me anytime soon. Employers are probably not too keen on promoting their 3 day-a-week part-timers who randomly take 6 weeks to 3 months off a few times a year! My sabbatical starts July 16th by the way, so if anyone is free for lunch...
4 comments:
Congratulations to Charlie! And Sapna, we're always up for lunch on Mondays and Fridays!
Congrats Charlie! Very exciting news!
This is AWESOME guys! It doesn't come without a ton of hardwork I am sure. We are so proud for you.
Yay! Congratulations Charlie - that is awesome! Glad all the hard working is paying off. Saps - the sabbatical is also very exciting! I am glad you got it worked out.
Post a Comment