We started our five day weekend in Sugar Land on Thursday visiting my mom and dad's houses. Thursday night we headed to the condo on Lake Conroe. Maya, Charlie and I stayed with Bill and Gayla and it was a relaxing weekend filled with way too many calories! Three evening boatrides and two fireworks shows. Maya was less than enthusiastic about the fireworks. She stayed awake but other than that it was just an expensive flash light flipped on and off to her! It was past her bedtime and she was stuck in the life jacket the entire time during record high temperatures so not exactly the best time for her. Maybe next year we will get some ooohs and aaahs. She does, however, love being on the boat. She knows exactly what the life jacket means and doesn't fuss to be in it since she gets a good ride out of it.
Tonight when I was putting Maya down to sleep and laying next to her she started to headbutt me. It was so funny. She was literally moving me with her head. I started to giggle and she thought it was pretty funny, too. After five minutes and a headache coming on I figured she wasn't ready for bed. Long weekends kill the nightty night schedule but I get to cuddle with my little Maya for five nights, too, so no complaints here!


No comments:
Post a Comment