Nani, Grandpa and I took Maya to Portrait Innovations today for her 18 month pictures. You can see all of them
here. Look for the one where she is flipping us off. There is one that shows off her snaggle tooth, too. Very funny! She was quite PO'ed about not being able to stay in the rocking chair. So much so that we had to take a 10 minute break to let her eyes get back to normal color before snapping some more photos. The photographer wanted to change the background and even put a black blanket on the rocking chair so that Maya could still sit in it. Nope, she wouldn't have of it. Started to take the blanket off and had a little hissy fit. We let her sit in it a while without the black blanket and slowly introduced the blanket to the back of the chair. Once again, hissy fit and she started to take it off. Picky, picky, this one! We managed to get enough poses to make a worthwhile session though.
3 comments:
I love all the pics! The outfits are precious and so is she! I think K and Maya might be cut from the same cloth with their fiery tempers - makes it interesting for Momma, eh?
Those are great! I love Portrait Innovations...so nice that you can have all your proofs in the same day...still waiting to see all mine from Kate's 8 month shoot.
What are you washing Maya's hair with? I need to get some for Kate because Maya's hair is longer everytime I see it! Such a cutie!!
Such a beautiful girl. The pictures are great. We had our first photo session with Ava last night and funny enough she too has a temper. Couldn't believe she was brining it out so soon at 6 days old...Maybe they save it up for photo shoots.
Post a Comment