Maya LOVED her new physical therapist. I mean I thought she would cry for sure. Nope, she liked Deb so much that when the session was over, she didn't even want to come to me! We tried another stander today - it was blue - Tristand maybe?? Maya wasn't a huge fan of it, but it did lay flat so it was easy to put her in it. Jana, the main lady there, was showing me a few wheelchairs too. They didn't have any for Maya to try since she is so little, but they said they were working on it. They gave me a few brochures to look at on the wheelchairs. Oh, by the way, Charlie and I decided that a manual wheelchair is best for her right now. A power wheelchair will likely be necessary later so we might as well as get Maya manually moving herself around as long as she can!
The funnies
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment