Friday, December 2, 2011

Look Mom!

So Kaden is only 1 week into being a 1 year old and he just has toshow us doesnt he? In the past 7 days, he has started to climb and climb and climb! He now knows how to climb into Mayas wheelchair. And he has to show us up by standing on the seat. And now he even wants to stand on the back of it which would make him bust his you know what. Then he has figured out that if he moves his toys and toy boxes that he can climb on the sofa. That one is fun. The gross one is the liking to play with the toilet water. Ewwwwwww! And finally the real shocker this week. I was at Gaylas house talking to her about whatever that day and went to see Kaden. He was gone from the living room! I thought I had heard some noises. I looked in the bathroom (see toilet above). No. Ran up the stairs. Little stinker made it all the way up the stair case and was sitting by their pool table. So scary because they have a second stair case and stairs all over the place upstairs. He had the biggest smile on his face when I saw him.  UPDATE: He has now done this to me two more times in our own house. I've run around frantically looking for him. Its my OWN fault that I leave the gate to the stairs open. I have to be more careful! I even put a sign on the gate to close it (since we always have so many visitors in the house) and I cannot obey my own sign!! He is SO PROUD of himself when he does this. Such an accomplishment.

No comments: