Friday, April 22, 2011

Kaden 5 months

Happy 5 months Kaden!





In the past month, we’ve really seen part of Kaden’s personality come out. He is a good natured boy so far and smiles just as much as his daddy does. Just give him a little attention and make a peek-a-boo or too and you will have him cackling. He is so strong and starting to be real fun at diaper changes. Oh I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like in a couple more months when he’s going to be a handful to change a diaper.

Kaden is a mini-Maya. I started looking at some pictures of Maya as a baby and just can’t believe how similar they look. It’s hard to believe but when you look at pictures of Maya now compared to Maya at baby, she has drastically changed. The blond hair really is what changed Maya’s look. She used to have dark hard just like Kaden.

We still can’t make out his eye color yet. I’ve gotten people say they are dark, blue, some say dark green, some gray and some brown. Maya said the other day “look Mommy, him has brown eyes jus like you!”  Ha – that English, wow, es good. Thanks for that, Yvonne…
I got one of those exercausers for him and he just loves it. He likes the floor jumper and the door jumper so much. And recently we found out that he is old enough for a walker. Didn’t know it until we saw him in Maya’s old one (I had let Michelle borrow it) at Mason’s party and he entertained himself for over an hour!

Kaden rolled for the first time on April 2nd.
He had cereal for the first time on April 10th.

No comments: