Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaden Neal Pringle - He's here!!!!!!


We welcomed our newest family member yesterday, Kaden Neal Pringle. Kaden arrived at 3:28 pm, weighed 8 lbs and is 21.25 inches long. He is a sweet little thing like his sister. He has at least one dimple, maybe two and a huge birthmark on his backside. He is fair skinned like Maya and we think he has light eyes. His hair is pretty dark. I need to compare some pictures of him to Maya when she was born. We aren't really sure yet who he looks like, but after his bath there were a few times that he resembled Maya when she was born and after her first bath.

His first night was great and he came and visited me every 2 hours from the nursery. He is nursing very well. He had his "man" surgery this afternoon and I think thats the first time I have really heard him cry since he was delivered. I can't wait to learn more about him and tell you all about him. But until then its time to take care of my new little boy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! LOVE the name! He is perfect!

Sarah said...

Oh my! He is so PRECIOUS! What a beautiful family. Congrats to you all!

Summer said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited to meet him!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! He's adorable and I love his name. Wishing you lots of joy with your new baby boy!

Jim said...

He is adorable. What a beautiful family. Love the name and can't wait to meet the little guy.

Tara & Mark said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is beautiful!