I thought I should at least try to do one comparison to my pregnancy with Maya. I've gained around 22 lbs. If you look back at 28 week update, that's 9 pounds in 5 weeks. Yikes! I looked back at my diary with Maya and unfortunately didn't mark my 32 week weight. I am sure it was about the same though. All was well on the front except now I am growing...everywhere! I can hardly recognize my body. I've never looked forward to nursing so much as I do now. At 7.5 months with this one, I look like I was 9 months with Maya. Here's the comparison from 6 months with Maya to 7.5 with Baby Brother. I hate showing belly pics, but its for the memories. Do yourself a favor and do not enlarge the picture. Charlie could hardly contain himself. He said my belly looked like a roadmap.
I feel about the same as my 28 week update, tired and finding it hard to walk around! I have felt him move for quite sometime now, but now the kicks and punches are getting stronger and a weebit painful at times. Its all in good fun and I am happy to be experiencing such things. Afterall, a man can't do it. HAHAHAHAHA! Charlie is home at a decent time now, so my evenings aren't as bad as they were.
We have not picked a name yet. I promise we are not hiding it like some people think. In fact I would love to say we were keeping it a secret because then that would mean we had a name picked out!



2 comments:
Totally with you on the name- I'd love to have that decided! It's driving me nuts. Is it just me or are boy names way harder? If mine was another girl, we'd be done with it an getting monogrammed stuff by now!
Boy names are way harder! Just ask us and our 4 day wait to name Joe this time! Ha! It will come. Love the belly pics - you look great - there's definitely a cute little baby in there!
Post a Comment