18 months old. Yes, our "baby" is 1 1/2 years old! We celebrated by opening a few more of her presents from Christmas and her birthday (yes, we still have some left). I said I was going to write a list of things she does (taken from Summer and KC's blogs as a template!) for her 18 month but I will have to wait until we go for the 18-month check-up so stay tuned. In the meantime, we took alot of videos today - showing some of her sign language skills, kissing a picture of herself and feeding herself with a fork. You can view them on our photo album here.
The funnies
11 years ago


2 comments:
Happy birthday Maya bean! This pic really shows how much she's changed - isn't the black & white one on the right from 12 mo? She looks like a completely different baby! Hope we get to see your sweet face soon!
Happy Birthday Maya! I can't believe how fast all the babies are growing! I love all her hair and her beautiful eyes! Can't wait for the update after the dr.'s appt!
Post a Comment