Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time to brush your teeth, Maya

Sapna has been trying for quite some time now to brush Maya's gums and when they finally erupted, her teeth. She was using one of those finger brushes. Maya was a no go on that. She hates it when you put your fingers in her mouth. We find it odd because when we brush our teeth, she is so into it and acts like she wants to do it, too. So mommy thought it was time to buy her a big girl toothbrush. This morning while we were brushing our teeth, we gave Maya her toothbrush. It didn't take but 10 seconds and Maya was "brushing" too! Next time maybe we can try it with toothpaste.

1 comment:

Tara & Mark said...

She is so Beautiful! I love, love, love her eyes!! I saw this pic and started laughing. One of Brynlee's favorite things to do is brush her teeth. I'm glad you guys got to get away to Vegas. You should have stopped and picked me up on the way, lol.