Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Maya's funny sentences

Maya's always been a little comedian but I guess I haven't jotted them down lately. Here's a couple from this week to the new babysitter.

Saying bye to Allyson:
Maya: Bye Allyson, see you tomorrow
Allyson: Bye, Maya
Maya: Okay, bye. TAKE CARE!

Talking to Allyson about the Lion King
Maya: So you will bring over Lion King tomorrow?
Allyson: Yes, we can watch it tomorrow
Maya: Good. I just want to CHILL OUT tomorrow!

 
In the car, she likes to tell me that she is "working" and how she has had a long day just "working all the time" and shaking her head. She has this little red notebook that I got her from the children's hospital at her last blood draw. Since then she has been inseparable with this notebook (and its matching red pen of course), but she never takes it out of the car. She knows that its her "work" and she only works in the car. Silly girl.

No comments: