Kaden turned 3 months old today. I cannot believe how much he has grown. I bet he is about 15 pounds already! Unfortunately, we've been so busy taking take of Kaden's big sis this month that I have barely done too much with the little guy. He is such a good baby. Oh those dimples just make me melt! I tell Charlie how addicted I am to that little man. I don't have too much to report for this month. Kaden is still eating between 4-5 oz. I opened my big mouth to Uncle Mark and mentioned that Kaden slept through the night and that night he stopped! Since then (about 3 weeks now), he has been waking up between 1-2 times a night. Last night though, he gave me a nice rest and slept 9 hours for me. I guess he knew that momma had to go to work after 4 months and needed all the rest she could get!
Kaden is getting so playful and wants to be entertained. His favorite thing in the world right now is when people look at him and catch his attention. He gives out the biggest smile and sometimes even a giggle or two. He is ticklish under his chin. He talks back to you and coos and coos. He also loves his playmat and any toy that can dangle from it. He loves to knock the crap out of them and his goal is to knock it down completely!
And how is big sis Maya dealing with her brother? Well, she asks for him every morning. It is just about the second or third sentence that comes out of her mouth. She is a sweet big sis.
The funnies
11 years ago


1 comment:
Fantastic pictures of your little ones! (you may not remember me -- I'm good friends w/DBerry in Colorado)
Post a Comment